My Blog List

Thursday, April 15, 2010

columbus

So we went to Columbus to check things out. I'm amazed how much things have changed in just a few years. Hopefully if he can get a job at the new Best Buy we'll move there in a couple of months.

So I always looked forward to having a little girly girl. Unfortanantly no one told Audrey that. While she likes her dolls she's just as happy playing with big brothers G. I. Joes. As i was talking to her today she informed me that she enjoys eating boogers and that they taste good(( gag)). Oh the things she has learned from her brothers. Well hopefully Cami might a little more girly.

1 comment:

  1. That makes me want to vomit! The boogers part. I watched Kaleb pull one from his nose this morning and pop it in his mouth-it was gross.

    ReplyDelete