My Blog List

Friday, April 30, 2010

So I find myself slacking on the blogging. I hope to get better. Hubby applied for a supervisor position at the new store that Best Buy is opening. We are really praying that he gets it. So I plan on blogging about more serious things as well.

We currently have been visiting different denominations of churches. For those of you who don't know i was raised Southern Baptist. So if anyone i went to church with is reading this you might want to stop now.

We have been attending Mass at a local Catholic Church. I've never felt more at home . I have a feeling i'll lose some Facebook friends over this admission that I'm considering becoming Catholic, possibly some family as well. The more i study the catholic faith the more i feel like that is where God is leading us. so more about this later.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. You may lose some Facebook friends, but you'll gain a universal family (earthly and heavenly) that you never dreamed possible. Keep following your heart right into the arms of Jesus in the Eucharist. Blessings on your journey.

    ReplyDelete