My Blog List

Sunday, May 2, 2010

sundaymeetings

I truly hate when my hubby has meetings on Sundays. Messes up the mornings . We usually can't attend church on the Sundays he has meetings. It doesn't help that Lil Mama(Camryn) woke up in the middle of the night , and didn't go back to sleep for a long time.

So later we are gonna go to SAMS CLUB . My kiddos love it. This weekend they happen to be doing a taste of Sams so all kinds of yummy samples. Guess i don't have to cook lunch today.

I've gotta sit down tonight and plan out school lessons for the rest of the week. Carter is slacking in math so I think he's doing strickly math this week. Alex will do whatever is put in front of him. He makes teaching easy.


Well all the kiddos are up so time to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment