My Blog List

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

horrible 3's

I swear the moment Audrey turned 3 she started acting up something fierce. I never thought such a big attitude would come in such a small package. She's always been my good child. She's been so bad her daddy has had to get on too her as well( that makes her even more mad).

The boys didn't get an attitude until here recently . Apparently Audrey is starting early. Thankfully Lil Mama is still a sweety.

So wishing I could go out on date with my hubby. I've found the more kids ya have the slimmer your chances of finding a babysitter. I really miss having my sister around. She is the only one my kids listened to and that i trusted to take care of them. Jenny if your reading this thats not the only reason i miss having you around. I miss having someone to talk to close by. As much as i love facebook its nice to talk face to face sometimes.

I think this might be the longest I've written since i started blogging. I'm not the greatest when it comes to putting my thoughts down on paper or on the computer.

I've stayed pretty busy rearanging things today. When ya live in one room ya have to mix things up or it gets boring. If you haven't noticed i like to use ya ALOT.

Well off to start dinner . Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. I think that even if this summer doesn't work out (and Kris and I just decided I am going to work from home 3 days and he'll do 2), you guys should move out this way. We can trade...it's easier to child swap when you have the same amount of children!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we might come for a visit , but i think we'll stay in Indiana. Steves gonna go to The Recording Workshop in Ohio when we get our tax return next year. We figured we might as well stay here until then no point in moving if we are just gonna move the first of the year anyway.

    ReplyDelete