My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally our own place again

Well after a year and a half we are finally moving into our own place again. No more hotel. woot woot :) As long as we get our tax money by Friday we are moving this weekend. Hopefully we do and can get it all set up for the Super Bowl on Sunday. If not the hubby is gonna have to find someones house to watch it at. I hopefully will have time to blog more . Seeing as how I haven't blogged since last summer. It's gonna be so nice to have a place again.

I really hope i can get the kids back in a routine again. My hubby doubts my abilities to make that happen. I'm stubborn so I must prove him wrong. :)

Also trying to decide whether or not to sell Pampered Chef. So I have got oodles of thing going on.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're writing again.

    I'm so happy you are getting to move from the motel.

    I think you can get back into a routine...if your kids are unlike any other kid in the world. It's them, not you! ;-)

    And...oh February is a GREAT time to sign up with Pampered Chef. If you submit $1250 (it's easier than it sounds) in your first 30 days, you get to choose ANY one piece of cookware (stainless or non-stick) for FREE. PLUS all the other cool stuff you get for free when you sell at that level, PLUS at last earn $250! Just sayin'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least, not at last...I wasn't implying that you have been trying but never been able to earn $250!

    ReplyDelete