My Blog List

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day

We hopefully will have all our money in the bank tomorrow , and will be able to sign our lease and start moving things in. I'm so excited.

I can't wait for the kids to have their own rooms again. Really can't wait for me and Steve to have our own room again. Not a lot of privacy in a hotel room. :)
Our stuff has been in storage for long I don't remember half of what we got. It's gonna b like Christmas for the kids with all the toys they haven't got to play with in so long.

I'm determined to have less clutter in the new place . So one box at a time I'm gonna weed out all the things we no longer use and freecycle them. MY old junk can clutter someone elses place up. My poor kids don't know yet that a bunch of their stuff is gonna go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment